Our team is expanding with an experienced programmer in PHP and MySQL.
- You are passionate about web development;
- Produce detailed specifications and write program codes;
- Test the product in controlled and real situations before delivery;
- You estimate the effort for your own tasks;
- Ensure high performance results in terms of design and deadlines;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Participate in drawing up the technical specifications together with the project manager;
- Recommend changes to improve the current application, implement them;
- Write a well-designed, efficient and testable code;
- Develop applications based on received specifications using a clean and documented code;
- Answer questions and solve problems related to scalability, response times, availability, security, reliability and accessibility;
- Participate actively in company meetings. Update the technical documentation.
- Optimize web applications with high traffic volume;
- Configure the caches of websites developed in PHP;
- You use API, REST and web services;
- You are familiar with the MySQL relational database at an advanced level;
- Good knowledge of Internet security techniques and concepts;
- You program in MVC;
- You use GIT, bug traking applications;
- Attention to details with emphasis on quality of work;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professionalism, interesting and challenging projects;
- Very flexible program (remote working possibility);
- Motivating salary, above the market average, according to knowledge and experience;
- A young and nice team.
Send an email to email@example.com and do not forget to specify in the subject whether you want to work at the Iasi or remote office.
The announcement is current right now as you read it.