Our team extends with a junior programmer in Angular and / or React.
- You are passionate about web development;
- This role is carried out on SCRUM and AGILE methodologies and implies the accomplishment of things in new ways; You need to be prepared to focus and be ready to use the latest technologies to provide excellent applications;
- You will work with UI / UX, products and technical teams to complete the front-end development work; Make sure you use best practices in terms of accessibility and usability;
- Development of new functionalities on a web platform using ReactJS;
- Creating the software code, testing, troubleshooting and documenting it;
- Providing regular status updates for interested parties;
- Display and integration with different technologies (C, Java, PHP);
- A good understanding of all common data structures;
- Implementation of Node.js modules;
- The ability to write complex algorithms;
- Enthusiasm and desire for personal learning and development.
- Passion for web development;
- Strong and in-depth knowledge about React.JS and / or AngularJS;
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of Wordpress;
- Knowing Node.js;
- Familiarity with web technologies, including server-side optimization techniques;
- Attention to details with emphasis on quality of work;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professionalism, interesting and challenging projects;
- Very flexible program (remote, part time work);
- Motivating salary, above the market average, according to knowledge and experience;
- You are part of a growing company;
- Working on a real project from day one and not working on boring and useless internal projects.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to specify in the subject whether you want to work at the Iasi or remote office.
The announcement is current right now as you read it.